Well-Planned Cities, Beautiful Anambra.
Get a permit before building …. let’s rebuild Anambra
Anambra State Physical Planning Board
Handling Urban and Regional Planning matters which involves government intervention, administration, and control within the entire boundary of Anambra State.
Embarking on a Building Project? Lets Plan With You.
Ensuring orderly and progressive development of land in both urban and rural areas in Anambra state.
How To Make Payment Online
Once you are registered on the portal and your application is being processed, an invoice containing amount of money to be paid after due assessment of the type of development to be undertaken will be sent to your registered email. You can also view this from the invoice tab under payments section on your dashboard at the portal.
- Click on the invoice, a dialog box will come out;
- Click on Pay Now, a Quickteller page will open;
- Input your Email or Mobile Number;
- Fill in your ANSSID Number as the Customer ID;
- Select PLANNING RATE under Select an Option box;
- Input the amount of money you want to pay;
- Click CONTINUE, fill in your Debit card details and click PAY;
- Input the One Time Password (OTP) sent by your Bank and complete the payment;
Proceed to the Local Planning Authority supervising the location of your building project to collect your Receipt of payment.
How To Allocate Payment
After submitting your Building Permit Application, take note of the Reference number.
Immediately after payment click the TRANSACTIONS button under PAYMENTS Menu.
Click ALLOCATE button beside the details of the payment you just made. A dialogue box will appear containing the Reference numbers of all your Building Permits Applications still being processed.
Click the SELECT button beside the Reference number of the particular Building permit application you are paying for.
More things you should know
- Building Requirements
- Application Process Flow
- Contraventions and Penalties
News And Updates